Een Blog Vól verwijderde gebande geweigerde verfoeide shockerende Bijdragen Getuigenissen en Informaties
zaterdag 10 maart 2012
on Mar 10th, 2012 at 7:44 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
xx Worse then nazi Germany EU organisation of jewish warmongering bankstermafia wish to repress Dutch Reportings of racial jewish Crimes mass Child rapings druggings abuses and prostitutions racial poisonings druggings Genocides Major Frauds and thefts of trillions and atrocities by stateterrorisms.
Btw EU and also democracy was setup by jewish bankstergangsters.Just an other Crimorg who Commits Mantrafficing and slavery robberies and cheats. They trafficed half of Afrika already..now the other half?
Resolutie Europarlement tegen Nederland
Mar 10th, 2012
Hieronder de uitgelekte resolutie-ontwerptekst. Na de Hongaarse premier, nu dus Mark Rutte die een resolutie moet incasseren.
Fracties in Europa sleutelen nog aan de definitieve tekst; de resolutie aangaande het
PVV Meldpunt over Oost-Europeanen
wordt aanstaande week in Straatsburg ingediend.
Achter de schermen wordt nog strijd geleverd: moet de resolutie zich richten tegen de PVV (met verzoek aan Europese Commissie om een juridisch onderzoek te starten), of moet de resolutie een morele oproep worden aan premier Mark Rutte, om zich te distantiëren van het Meldpunt (inclusief de belofte dat hij als premier zal optreden tegen elke vorm van discriminatie)?
Hoe dat allemaal uitpakt…? Dinsdag 13 maart om 15.00 start in Straatsburg het debat.
UITGELEKTE ONTWERPTEKST RESOLUTIE:
The European Parliament,
– having regard to Articles 2, 3, 4, and 6 of the Treaty on European Union (TEU), Articles 2,3,4, 9, 10, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 45, 49, 56, 67, 83 and 258 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU), the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR)
– having regard to Council Framework Decision 2008/913/JHA of 28 November 2008 on combating certain forms and expressions of racism and xenophobia by means of criminal law.
– having regard to Directive 2004/38 on free movement of EU citizens and their families,
– having regard to Directive 2000/43/EC implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of racial or ethnic origin,
– having regard to the response of Vice President’s Reding’s statement on the PVV website of 11 February 2012 http://ec.europa.eu/commission_2010-2014/reding/multimedia/news/2012/02/20120211_en.htm
– having regard to Rules 115(5) and 110(4) of its Rules of Procedure,
A. Whereas at the beginning of February, the Dutch Freedom Party (PVV) launched an internet hotline “Meldpunt Midden en Oost Europeanen” in which it calls on people to report complaints caused by the “massive labour migration” of “Middle or Eastern European citizens”, in particular Poles, Romanians and Bulgarians; whereas people are asked in particular whether they have experienced any problems in terms of antisocial behaviour or whether they have lost their job to one of them;
B. Whereas the free movement of citizens in the European Union is enshrined in Article 21 TFEU, and the free movement of workers within the European Union in Article 45 TFEU;
C. Whereas the protection from discrimination on the basis of nationality is enshrined in Article 18 TFEU, and protection from discrimination on the basis of racial or ethnic origin in Article 10 TFEU;
D. Whereas the protection of freedom of thought is enshrined in Article 10 of the Charter of Fundamental rights, and the freedom of expression in Article 11;
E. Whereas the European Union is founded on the values of democracy and the rule of law, as stipulated in Article 2 TEU, on unequivocal respect for fundamental rights and freedoms, as enshrined in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and in the ECHR;
F. Whereas the Member States have an obligation to all European citizens to ensure that they are not discriminated against or stigmatised when living and working across Europe;
G. Whereas this the PVV hotline openly incites to discriminate against European Union workers from Central and Eastern European countries and is creating divisions between communities in the Dutch society;
H. Whereas the PVV website undermines the free movement of persons and the rights to non-discrimination, either based on 2004/38/EC or the relevant Treaty Articles;
I. Whereas the Dutch Government has made a parliamentary support agreement with PVV and thus count on a majority in the Dutch Parliament;
J. Whereas the government of the Netherlands has so far not formally condemned the PVV hotline;
K. Whereas there is a real risk of similar hotlines being launched in other Member States
1. Strongly condemns the website launched by the PVV, as it goes against all fundamental European values of human dignity, freedom, equality the rule of law and respect for human rights, and risks destroying the very basis of the Union, which is pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and freedom of movement;
2. Considers the PVV hotline as a malintentioned initiative aimed at creating divisions within the society and obtaining political gains to the detriment of workers from central and Eastern Europe;
3. Stresses the obligation of all European Union governments to guarantee the rights of free movement and non-discrimination; calls upon the European Council and the government of Netherlands to formally condemn the PVV hotline since it undermines those rights as is an affront to European values and principles;
4. Calls on the Dutch authorities to investigate whether this initiative constitutes an administrative or criminal offence;
5. Calls on the European Commission to check whether this initiative is compatible the spirit and letter of European law, in particular concerning free movement and non-discrimination;
6. Calls on all Member States to promote the mobility of workers in the EU by following up on the requests made by the European Parliament in its resolutions;
7. Instructs its President to forward this resolution to the Council, the Commission, the Council of Europe and the governments and parliaments of the Member States.
Correspondent Tijn Sadée blogt over het leven in Brussel.
Een reactie posten
Reacties posten (Atom)